The 47th Annual Hennepin County Medical Center Orthopaedic and Trauma Seminar is scheduled for October 26-28, 2017 at the Minneapolis Convention Center.
Because of your participation, the meeting has been a great success attracting over 500 participants consisting of 250 orthopaedic surgeons and 250 orthopaedic nurses. This year, we continued the section for Physician Assistants working in Orthopaedics. The seminar will again be held at the Minneapolis Convention Center allowing excellent space for product presentation.
The display fee this year is $3,000. Please make checks payable to Excelen – Trauma Seminar, tax identification number 41-1734062 and mail to Excelen-Trauma Seminar, 700 10th Avenue South, #118, Minneapolis, MN 55415-1745. You may also use credit cards for payments. To use your credit card please include the name as it appears on your card, as well as the expiration date, card number and card verification number.
An opportunity to host sawbones workshops will be offered; these are scheduled for two hours from 3:30 – 5:30 pm on Thursday and Friday. There are four rooms available both Thursday and Friday. Please choose your sawbones proctors from the invited faculty. This is because CME credit will be offered for the sawbones as well, and the LOA in-kind support form also needs to be completed for those workshops. If you would like to have a workshop, please contact Claudia Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The 37th Annual Orthopaedic Nursing Seminar is being held in conjunction with the 47th Annual Orthopaedic and Trauma Seminar. Titled “New Concepts and Challenges”, this meeting will be held on Thursday and Friday in Room 208. Again, we have added the 2nd Annual Orthopaedic Physician Assistant Course to be held on Friday afternoon in Room 208 - D.
We look forward to seeing you,
Andrew H. Schmidt, M.D.
Display Fee: $3,000.00
Seminar Dates: October 26-28, 2017
Make checks payable to Excelen
tax identification number 41 - 1734062
mail to: Excelen, 700 – 10th Ave S Suite 118, Minneapolis, MN 55415.
- Registration includes a draped 10' x 8' display booth, overhead sign, 6' table, 2 chairs, admittance and lunch for 2 company representatives.
- Display times are 7:00 am - 5:30 pm Thursday and Friday, and 7:00 am - 12:00 pm Saturday.
- Set-up time is Wednesday, October 25 after 2pm.
- Sawbones skill sessions are available Thursday & Friday, 3:30 – 5:30 pm.
- Please contact Brede Exposition Services, Tyler Harder, email@example.com for shipping/drayage information.
- Please contact the Convention Center for extras. Exhibitor service information phone 612-335-6550.
- We are back on the 2nd floor, wrapped around the escalator, with physicians in 211 and nurses in 208.
Please contact Claudia Miller 612-873-4220 if you need further information.